Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Chaos Theory IV

You might remember our discussions the last couple of years of the Chaos Theory art show in Sulphur, LA. In fact, Friend of OWARI Kabuki Katze even had some pieces included in last year's show. However, I was unable to take many shots of the rest of the show before it finished. Kind of a disappointment, especially since I had snapped a lot in 2010.

Well, Kabu's busy itinerary this year prevented her from submitting for Chaos Theory IV. That didn't stop me from setting out to record every single piece in the 2012 edition. Which I did, and...um...it turned out to be more work than I anticipated. Now, two months after the show wrapped up, I finally have everything uploaded.

Here is the gallery for "Chaos Theory IV" (2012). As stated in the description, Chaos Theory IV ran from September 13, 2012 to October 11, 2012 at the Henning Cultural Center in Sulphur, LA. If you saw it, here's a look back. If you didn't see it, here's what you missed.

The Chaos Theory Art Show has a Facebook fan page. Chaos Theory and the Henning Cultural Center are both part of Brimstone Museum. Support the arts and culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment