Friday, November 23, 2012

Chibi Dom Rene Bond

Friend of OWARI Kabuki Katze has been running a special sale all this month - $10 chibis! In fact, if you act now, you can get in on this sweet, sweet cute character action. Don't say you weren't warned!

Anyway, I had just finished up a chibi commission before this sale opened, so I was understandably at a loss for an idea. Then, I was struck by inspiration so Wrong that I had to act on it. Namely, I commissioned "Chibi Dom Rene Bond."

I wrote about Rene Bond not very long ago. My inspiration here was some of her photo layouts that involved her dressed up in leather gear brandishing a whip. Why not do an adorable cutie version of Rene dolled up in just such an outfit?

This was my challenge to KK. Did she deliver? Oh yeah. I'm really thrilled with this, and am still kinda amused that she managed a fair likeness of Rene, albeit in chibi form. All of my Wrong Ideas should turn out so Right!

2 comments:

  1. Between this and "Useless," it's pretty obvious you need to act on your "Wrong" ideas more often!

    ReplyDelete