Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Getting Closer by Nickyflamingo


Nickyflamingo is an artist that has been on the periphery of my awareness for awhile, but I'd never gotten around to watching her work until recently. Which is a pity, since she has an appealing style and loves drawing beautiful ladies. To partially make up for my extreme laziness in following her art, I recently commissioned her to do a picture for me of Shelly Ericson and Firegirl, my two principal female characters.

Wow. You can see the absolutely gorgeous results of this commission. I knew Nicky would do a good job, but this turned out to be beyond just "good"; it's amazing. My only regret is that it took me so long to give the lady some love, but I suspect this won't be the last time you see her art in these quarters.

Why not go lavish some praise on this piece over on deviantArt?

No comments:

Post a Comment