Friday, October 14, 2011

Dogs Wearing Bow Ties & Why Lou Reed Is Great

I have been joking with my sister Amy that I want to see her dogs wearing bow ties, because that would make me happy. If you knew her dogs, you'd realize this isn't much of a stretch. They are...well, crazy. But the good kind of crazy.

So earlier this evening, she sent me the link to Bad Dog Hats, and lo, it seems possible that my wish may be granted. The top hats would be amazing, but I'm not sure they would last 10 seconds. And it seems even these people cannot figure out how to fit a dog with a monocle. Probably just as well.


In other news, I got 5 hits today for this specific search:
why is satellite of love by lou reed such a great song?

It just is, and anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

Oh, and to the person searching for "Sally G/Ringo Starr", "Sally G" is a Wings song. I don't know if you are confused, trying to confuse me, or if there really IS a version of it by Ringo. Just throwing that out there.

I'll be back...sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment