Sunday, July 24, 2011

mp3 Madness - Preliminary Round

I haven't made any purchases lately, so let's go back in time and look at my Amazon mp3s prior to the beginning of the Madness!

  • "Life Is A Rock (But The Radio Rolled Me)" - Reunion
  • "Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep" - Mac & Katie Kissoon
  • "Mr. Heatmiser" - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
  • "Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line" - John Doe
  • "The Rapper" - Jaggerz
  • "Dancing In The Moonlight" - King Harvest
A few random thoughts:

* "Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep" is possibly the most embarrassing song I will ever buy. I'm sorry, it's damn catchy! Also, I got it for free, so that helped.

* The "Mr. Heatmiser" incorporates both the songs of Heatmiser and Snowmiser from THE YEAR WITHOUT A SANTA CLAUS. It's freakin' awesome.

* The John Doe song is from a Waylon Jennings tribute album. Yes, that is the same John Doe that was bassist in the legendary punk band X.

What looks good (or alternately, doesn't) to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment