Friday, April 22, 2011

Computus Interruptus

Hey folks. I had some technical difficulties shortly after the last entry here went live Tuesday, and the result is that I am typing this Friday evening entry on a totally new computer. I had been planning to get a new computer anyway, so all this did was move that up a tad. However, the upheaval in breaking in my shiny new machine has left me with precious little time to concentrate on material for this humble blog.

I do have stuff planned, including a look at a delightful old commercial and a review of a much-maligned run of a legendary comics series. Oh, and there's a new commission of one of my characters waiting in the wings, too. But for now, this entry is mainly about making sure I can get my Twitter feed to update properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment