Sunday, January 2, 2011

Seoul Driver

I mentioned this on my Twitter account the other night, but it deserves to appear on the blog itself. There has been a subtle subplot developing here since the Stats came into play, and it translated into an amazing number of hits on New Year's Eve into New Year's Day. I am speaking of the perhaps surprising fact that my number #2 country for pageviews behind the United States is...South Korea.

Why South Korea? I have no earthly idea. I have discussed Korean stuff here, but I can't imagine DEFENDERS OF SPACE and THUNDER PRINCE driving visitors here. I don't even know who is out there in the country, though they apparently urged friends to show up a couple of days ago.

So anyway, I just wanted to give a shout out to my South Korean reader or readers. I appreciate your interest in whatever this blog accomplishes. Feel free to let me know what you think!

Oh, and if Babelfish didn't lie to me, here is a message to you:

환영받은 친구

No comments:

Post a Comment