Monday, August 9, 2010

Today's Pop Quiz

Circle your answer and turn your paper over after completion. This is a timed quiz!

1)Which statement best describes Jeremiah?

a) He was a bullfrog

b) He was a good friend of mine

c) I never understood a single word he said

d) I helped him drink his wine

e) He always had some mighty fine wine.


2) Which statement best describes yourself?

a) You know, I love the ladies, love to have my fun

b) I am a high night flyer

c) I am a rainbow rider

d) I am a straight-shootin' son of a gun

e) I said, a straight-shootin' son of a gun


3) Joy ____________________

a) to the world, all the boys and girls

b) to the fishes in the deep blue sea

c) to you and me

d) Philbin

e) other (please specify in the space provided)

No comments:

Post a Comment