Friday, April 2, 2010

Two Great Tastes That Go Great Together?

I don't think I need to fess up to the fact that I have wildly varied musical tastes. I make no apologies for that. I like a lot of different types of things. Music is music, no matter what genre you choose to compartmentalize it under.

That said...

I was on Amazon recently and saw something that gave me pause. It happened while looking at CDs for that great American thinker, Tone Lōc. You remember him, right? 1980s, "Wild Thing", "Funky Cold Medina". Yeah. that guy. I saw something on one page in particular that caught my eye so much that I felt I needed to comment on it.

(You might need to click this one to see it well enough for it to be legible.)

To repeat - Huh?

I guess I can see the Michael Jackson album as something someone might buy with this particular collection. But Three Dog Night? As I captioned there, "Huh?" Someone decided that what really goes with "Funky Cold Medina" is "Joy To The World" and "Never Been To Spain"?

Apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment